Guidelines for Foreign Researcher
Do you want to be a member of KOGIC?
We always welcome you!
Should you need additional assistance,
please contact on (+)82-052-217-5367 or via email [[|firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com]].
1. Having an interview with JongBhak(Jongbhak@gmail.com)
2. Obtaining a visa(Either of these : E-3, D-10, C-4)
3. Signing a contract between you and UNIST
4. Submitting documents for a foreigner registration ID known as alien registration card(외국인등록증카드)
(a) or changed activity status in Korea
(b) to the Korean Immigration Office -eg. from student in Korea to researcher
5. Application forms for Korean Immigration Office
(Mandatory registration prior to arrival to Immigration Office via E-application)
6. Waiting for application result/ Alien registration card pick up
1. UNIST has a dormitory apartment for researchers.
- Payment Amount
- Picture of Residence room
2. If you are interested in Korean and Korean culture, we can support you to study in Language Education Center of UNIST.